Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Glitchy with an attitude



I love watching the forums. Most of the postings follow a set, predictable pattern of give and take and are mostly quite dull. But sometimes there are some true fireworks that make reading it fun.
Today provided some entertainment in the thread titled HCV: Status Update! Glitchy posts a short, innocuous response to GlassWalls. Jersquall responds to Glitchy: "Nice sig glitchy you still sporting all those cloths or are they in the broom closet with..?"
This was Jersquall's cheeky way of pointing out that Glitchy is wearing jeans hacked from Japan. And the implication is that pointing such out would ruin Glitchy's chance to serve on the HCV (assuming he applied).
Glitchy shows much pluck in his response by saying: "I did it for the picture, what's it to you? What's the point of pointing that out? Are you trying to take a shot at me or something? You can't hurt my chances just because I have a pair of jeans on in a picture. I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh but, you comment is odd."
I have to say I love the in-your-face attitude on display there. Personally I do think Jer has a point. I am dead set against such actions that would let someone wear Japanese clothes in the NA Home servers. But I do like seeing such displays of attitude in the forums too.

No comments:

Post a Comment