Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ontological Horror


Right now the SONY customer service rep is going to ask HOME exactly why they suspended my account. On Friday Carl (that's his name) looked at the chat logs on May 21st (the date in question) and found nothing. I also asked him to find proof of me hacking into accounts and using info on a website (none of which makes sense).
While waiting, here is my contribution to the Home's Top Avatar: Horror Week competition. This is titled "Ontological Horror" with the caption "Is this establishment cat-free?" I couldn't think up anything funnier. I also concocted a brainy sounding quote: "the essece of horror is a threat to one's being." The quote is from me. But it's something Martin Heidegger or Paul Tillich might say.

No comments:

Post a Comment