Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Evading the Lithium ban...

I evaded my two bans on the Lithium forums today by using my trusty proxy. Some day I will just change my IP address once I figure out how to do something that technical and advanced.

Anyway, I pulled this picture off of the forums. This was taken and posted by Rianor last night when we were hanging out in the bowling alley. When we finished our third game, a cue ball from the pool tables appeared where I was sitting. It was a strange sight. I took some pictures.

But that's not what I'm focusing on. What I want to talk about is my favorite topic: me. That's me on the left. But, I look very strange. That isn't what my avatar looks like to me. I've noticed in general that when someone photographs me in Home I look very goofy. Or, I look goofier than usual.
And speaking of looks, I received the picture to the left from my pal hunnybunnee. She sent this to me on the XMB with a note saying "when I see you, this is what I think." This statement is a response to a note I sent to her, with the photos of us posing in the mall below, asking "don't we look cute?"

This is what hunnybunnee thinks I look like. And I have to say she's pretty close. Except for the sweater she's wearing in the pic (I wouldn't be caught dead wearing something that nerdy), this is pretty accurate. So thank you hunnybunnee.

And on another note. I ran into hunnybunnee this morning in the new football arena in Home. She told me she left a comment on this blog, but I have not seen it. Can you point it out to me hunnybunnee?

And so, in the spirit of revelation, posted to the right is an authentic picture of hunnybunnee, caught in action as he spends time on Home. You might be wondering how I was able to snap this pic of you. Well, all I can say is that I have a long reach. Until I see you again in Home....

1 comment: