Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hunnybunnee & Me

My favorite user on Home is Hunnybunee. I met her a while ago and, while we are not officially friends, I like it when I run into her. She's always funny and encouraging. She even once suggested I take my act to Broadway. Today I was in a Hunnybunnee mood, but since she's not on my friend list I can't just zap to her. So I asked around. Starting at the plaza I asked bunny ears standing on the bench, but she didn't know.


I next asked the glowing skeleton, but she (or he) didn't know.

At club Fight Night I ran into these two guys from Montreal. Even though they are Quebecois, they spoke excellent English. The guy in the hat even called me "professor." I asked them if they saw Hunnybunnee, but they did not. They then asked me if I wanted to **** them. But since it was censored, I had no clue what they were asking. So I continued my quest.

At the ModNation Racer space, I asked this ghostly mod if he knew where she was. I stood there for a while but no answer...


I even traveled to the far ends of the Home earth: to the fabricator deep in the Sodium wastelands. I found these two girls and, even though I asked them twice, I got no answer. I guess they were in awe of the green glow.

Finally at the mall I found my target. Hunnybunnee is the one dressed in the lawman vest looking very official.
Hello Hunnybunnee!
I hope you're having a nice day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment