Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

"Someone must have been traducing Jenny W… "

This post is nothing more than me venting. It's been less than 24 hours since I've been told J-T-W-NY has been permanently banned for scamming and I'm still upset. The opening line from Franz Kafka's The Trial goes through my head. How can it be that a user receives a permanent suspension with no warning or discussion.

It bothers me because, not only do I not ever remember promoting a website and scamming for info, I don't even understand the process involved in such a scam. What is the website? What does it do? What does asking for personal information do for such a site?

I've only used a PSN card once when Glenn gave me one as a present. Otherwise I've used my credit card for purchases. What irks me even more is my well known objection to scamming and hacking in any form. I know people used to make fun of my friend Kimturian and I for lecturing people about this, but it's something I feel strongly about. And for SONY to accuse me of doing what I'm so vehement against is insulting.
If Heidi et al think they're getting rid of me, they're wrong. I've fought stronger adversaries than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment